ADPE, THE ASSOCIATION FOR DROPOUT PREVENTION IN EUROPE, IS A PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION THAT AIMS TO REDUCE EARLY SCHOOL LEAVING IN ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
ADPE is an association of early school leaving experts and practitioners and is an international community in which experiences, visions and views between the members are exchanged and in which new ideas are born.
ADPE will continue to promote all effective measures that help reduce early school leaving. Please take a look at our inspiring cases, subscribe to our newsletter or attend one of our planned events.
- Join the ESL community on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13572130/
- Use the ESLportal – upload your Good practice or My story on www.eslplus.eu
- Check out the eslplus interactive-statistics module http://eslplus.eu/interactive-statistics
- We are looking for integrating partner portals – if you want to make your portal available on the ESLplus portal send us an email: email@example.com
- If you want to learn more about ESL download the INCLUDER app from the Google Play Store!
Webinar – videos
- Promotional video of the ESLplus portal:
- Case study from Maestri di Strada – Naples – Italy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1tOYYy0rU&t=9s
For more information you can reach me at any time,
Peter de Zoete
On behalf of ESLPLUS Project & www.esha.org
ADPE has been established by 6 founding partners: Tempus Public Foundation (HU), Expansio Consulting (HU), The European School Heads Association (NL), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (RO), Niedersächsisches Landesinstitut fur schulische Qualitätsentwicklung (DE) and Göteborg Region Association of Local Authorities, Pedagogical Centre (SE)