Dear ESL expert,
With our closing webinar last week (October 17th 2018) the eslplus project is coming to an end. We will post some of the webinar sessions on YouTube in the coming days. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZO0ZrHxruLthDIEF4USO-A/videos
For now, We would like to thank you for your interest and participation during this project. Whilst the project is finalizing many of the ESL resources delivered by the project will be available for you.
- Join the ESL community on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13572130/
- Use the ESLportal – upload your Good practice or My story on www.eslplus.eu
- Check out the eslplus interactive-statistics module http://eslplus.eu/interactive-statistics
- We are looking for integrating partner portals – if you want to make your portal available on the ESLplus portal send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to learn more about ESL download the INCLUDER app from the Google Play Store!
Webinar – videos
- Promotional video of the ESLplus portal:
- Case study from Maestri di Strada – Naples – Italy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1tOYYy0rU&t=9s
For more information you can reach me at any time,
Peter de Zoete
On behalf of ESLPLUS Project & www.esha.org
ADPE has been established by 6 founding partners: Tempus Public Foundation (HU), Expansio Consulting (HU), The European School Heads Association (NL), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (RO), Niedersächsisches Landesinstitut fur schulische Qualitätsentwicklung (DE) and Göteborg Region Association of Local Authorities, Pedagogical Centre (SE)